Camp Right Way
Camp Right Way- is a highly competitive edged camp for the top elite 7th and 8th grade boys who are serious about reaching the highest levels of basketball. It is designed to prepare 7/8th graders for High School basketball through the combination of advanced skill training and playing organized games over a two- day period. In this fast-paced environment players are physically and mentally pushed to improve, taking their ability from being good in practice to being good in games. The camp is nationally scouted and gives insight to invitations for the prestigious International Middle School Combine.
- Each Camp Participant Will Receive Camp Memento
- Various Media Resources will be in attendance to do Team & Individual Evaluations.
- A meal served to Players around 4:30pm on Saturday Only
- Education Sessions by Knowledgeable Guest Speakers
- Competitive Games
- 8 Stations with Two (2) Coaches Per Station
- Staff of Former Professional and College Players
August 22 - 23, 2020
- Quest Multisport Center
December 27 - 28, 2020
- MI3 Center